Thursday, February 24, 2011

South Park Fishsticks Mp3

give me an A Give me a T give me a C, ATC

great joy (my course you do not know!) because thanks to Silvia, who has managed to revitalize the group I started to produce the World ATC ATC! It was not so much that I made and honestly I really like them, do not even remember what! However, thanks to Silvia I enrolled in the first and third Swap 'in the alphabet 3 letters each time the second and' embossing technique Hot and third technical distress. We show the first two production, one third have yet to do so. Spend just a few words about how I made my "baby": the letter A as the tree has a background made with a stamp for the distress the tree and gold leaf chopped mixed color for the leaves. All the letters of the alphabet that lighthouse 'will like this vintage alphabet die cut with Tim Holtz. The second, B as a child, and 'vintage image over a background made with shredded paper book and go as a kind of collage over which I have stretched quite a bit of diluted white acrylic and then I stamped the background with a 'blue. The wings are made with tulle scorched , Angle, and 'Before marketing a stamp embossed with gold tape and under Tim Holtz. The third, C as the heart, a heart is cut out by hand on paper I always loved Tim and stamped and embossed with a crackle background, background and outline with distress "canuttiglia (who does know the biedremeir), fins Paperartsy and beneath ripping stamped. All the letters were polished with glossy accent. After all this talk about here are the pictures:








For the technique that is a 'hot-embossing with more background with Versamark and stamped distress crackle on! I really hope you like them I really enjoy a lot to them and as soon as I will for the second technique! Smack smack to everyone and see you soon





0 comments:

Post a Comment