Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hot Shower Rash On My Arms

and 'a bit'..........

Yes yes, it is some time since I seen you here but the influence has done its damage to everyone, with my family in particular I would say it is quite fun! Oh well hopefully it will be gone and we turn page!
Today I wanted to share with you a few things: first and foremost 'in May there will be a course that I believe will be dazzling in their shop Patty "scrapbooking paper and memories" in Prato with Karine Cazenave Tapie, for those who do not knew a great scrapper French. And this is the first. Second thing: before the flu hit violently I was able to go to the meeting of January Toscano (unbelievable but true!) And I participated in a competition held at The on winter, I hope you will 'pleasure to see it! Here it








Third thing: tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I'm not a sentimentalist by nature, rather they are rather "rough" as a person I do not like to throw me in pink and various little things, but I could not fail to prepare a card for the man that I "tolerate" and loves me for twenty years! It 's the first time I do a card in this style and I would be happy if I should render part of your impressions of it! Here it









For now I end up here and excuse me if I have exaggerated the details of my work but I must say that I particularly like these two (not either do not believe I'm saying this!). Ah, a little announcement: on Silvia's world Atc Atc I started with my passion lately a bit 'neglected and I enrolled in three of the swap in progress, I can show you my creations to not spoil the surprise when you receive at maturity, so until then ...... pero 'count on it because I'm really producing! See you soon and a big thanks to those who follow me! Smack smack at all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment