Sunday, March 6, 2011

Automatic Rabbit Water

A big thank you!

A big thank you though with considerable delay, Manumamma I shot a wonderful prize:



The rules provide that the premium you must post with the link of who has given you (and I did! and it 'already' a miracle we made it!) and then pass it among their favorite 5 blogs that do not exceed 300 players so 'to raise awareness of small but wonderful artists around the web and then warn those who are 'designated! I do not know exactly where you need to pass only those who have not received it yet, but I find it rather difficult to do all the research that I step in 5 people who for various reasons I consider d 'inspiration . Here they are:


Federica stamp 'cause if you're looking for wedding favors and equity are always, and always point out things of great taste and simplicity'!

Serena 'cause his experience and versatility' I sample a lot of time!

Alberto 'cause the card is absolutely crazy and that I envy you so much for his ability' to use soft colors and flowers!

Daniela 'cause I think he is absolutely a growing trend and is' to follow (see his latest mini album!)

Patty 'cause are beyond its capacity' and his talent and because it 'for me' a myth of the scrap! Oh and because it 'seems to me incredible that a blog like his does not reach 300 readers! So 'move!


Well now I just have to message the winners! Kisses to all and a really big thanks to Manu!

0 comments:

Post a Comment