Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Emerson E20 27 Garbage Disposal

'September??

going to come 'in September?? hopefully soon, now I can no more ', and the summer I just do not get along, although I still have a week's vacation in the mountains (and that' s my real vacation since I really love the mountains) I still hope that time passes quickly and we will return to that wonderful bracing air that forces you to wear sweatshirts and blankets Night!!
Enough with the complaints, now I show in chronological order from the more 'old to the more' new, some work produced during this "periodaccio summer!
To begin with you to design the monster with the mythical "Copic hello" that I made for Patty to scrapbooking memories and paper and take this opportunity to ingratiate himself even asking me! It 'a frame-themed summer, for the explanation, I refer you to the blog of Patty HERE where there' s also a small tutorial for coloring with Copic you can find for sale in his shop. Then I put the two cards I made with Copic always!






Now I'll show you my latest work of felt: a cake for a fiftieth anniversary matrimonionio! The color white was put together with the gold but it 's a color that I do not like at all, so I jumped on the shades' similar as possible: the yellow! Tell me what you think I had a great time to do it 'cause I had never worked on anything so' great, I greet you all 'cause I'm leaving for San Candido Sesto near where I hope to restore my mind destroyed goodbye to summer September!! smack smack all








0 comments:

Post a Comment